Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Christmas Trees and Monkeys: New Edition Releases from Crossroad Press

My first short story collection, Christmas Trees and Monkeys, has been re-released by Crossroad Press. They acquired the inventory from Necon Ebooks and are republishing them under their own name. In CT&M's case, for various reasons we weren't able to use the Necon Ebooks cover, so we've reverted back to the original cover from it's first edition. Now newly published under G. Daniel Gunn to be more inline with my other books. Note, if you own the original, this is the same collection, otherwise check it out. Print edition coming soon but is available now as an ebook.


I enjoy going through this collection now and then, especially the introductions to each story. Brings me back to what was going on and what I was thinking as each piece was written.



You can see a sample of the book here.

No comments:

Post a Comment